Röda Sten Konsthall
Tue, Thu, Fri 12–17
Röda Sten Restaurant
Adults 40 kr
Reduced 20 kr (seniors, students, unemployed)
Everyone 0-25 years, Members of Röda Sten Konsthall, Presscard, Members of KRO, KIF, SK, ICM & ROKA, Gothenburg Pass
SPECIAL OFFERS (50% off)
enjoy, Skådebanan / Tillt, Mäff, Angered Teater, Hasselblad Centers Vänner, HSB, SJ Prio, Hyrsgästföreniongen, Bostadsbolaget
HOLIDAYS & INSTALLATION PERIODS
Röda Sten Konsthall is closed for installation during the following dates during 2019 (the restaurant is preliminary open from 15 January)
- 16 Jan (FRONTSIDE: Gothenburg International Chamber Music Festival runs 17–20 Jan)
- 22 Jan–8 Feb (Spring Exhibitions runs 9 Feb–7 Apr)
- 18 Apr–11 Apr (Artwalk Majorna runs 12–14 Apr)
- 23 Apr–27 Apr (Valand Academy Photography Exhibition runs 27 Apr–19 May)
- 21 May–4 Jun (Summer Exhibition runs 5 Jun–18 Aug)
- 20 Aug–5 Sep (GIBCA: Göteborgs Internationella Konstbiennal runs 7 Sep–17 Nov)
- 18 Nov–28 Nov (Röda Sten Konsthall's Christmas Fair runs 29 Nov–1 Dec)
- 2 Dec 2019–prel. 15 Jan 2020 (closed for the holidays and installation)
Closed due to holidays 2019
- 19 Apr, Good Friday. Both the Konsthall and the Restaurant are closed.
- 20 Apr, Easter Eve. Both the Konsthall and the Restaurant are closed.
- 1 May, May Day. Both the Konsthall and the Restaurant are closed.
- 21–22 jun, Midsummer Eve and Midsummer's Day. Both the Konsthall and the Restaurant are closed.
Note: the dates are preliminary.
Photo: David Boyd