Röda Sten 1, 414 51 Göteborg, Sweden
- Tram 3, 9 to tramstop Vagnhallen Majorna.
- Walk under the highway towards Klippan.
- Follow the road towards Älvsborgsbron.
- Take Älvsnabben from Lilla Bommen opposite the Opera, or at Rosenlund (near Järntorget) to Klippan.
- Walk for 5 minutes through this historically and culturally rich industrial area.
- Röda Sten Konsthall is located at the wharf under Älvsborgsbron.
There are several entries to the historic site of Klippan along Karl Johansgatan.
Another bikeroute goes along the harbor from the center, to Röda Sten and further on.
From E45: Take exit Mariaplan/Hamn/Kiel/Chapmanstorg. Follow signs to Mariaplan/Klippan V and turn right onto Karl Johansgatan. Take the first right onto Banehagsgatan and follow this street up to the parking lot on your right. Further on to the left there is also additional parking.
Photo: Hendrik Zeitler